- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
So Easy Lemon Pie is topped with Cool Whip and cherries.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 prepared graham cracker tart shells
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well. Pour into tart shells. Chill for 3 hours or until firm. Top with Cool Whip and cherries.