- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 10
No need to shovel, Snowflake Salad is a delicious blend of fruit and nuts tossed with a creamy dressing.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup red maraschino cherries, diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup green maraschino cherries, slice in halves
- Whip cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Add whipped topping; mix well. Fold in remaining ingredients except green cherries. Pour into a serving dish. Refrigerate for 25 minutes. Garnish with green cherries.