- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 12 squares
A german chocolate brownie with a snicker candy bar core.
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 (2.7 ounce) Snickers candy bars, cut in 1/8-inch slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Blend together the cake mix, butter and milk in a large bowl.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Evenly layer the candy bars on top and drop spoonfuls of the remaining batter over, spreading as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.