- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Gingersnap ice cream sandwiches with frozen yogurt.
- 1 pint mint chip or other flavor nonfat yogurt
- 2 large sugar free gingersnap cookes
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts
- Line a cookie sheet with plastic wrap. Add the frozen yogurt and cover with plastic wrap. Knead until flat using your hands, and then use a roller to flatten it out to 1 inch thick and at least 4 inches wide. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Dip a 2-inch cookie cutter in hot water and then punch out 4 ice cream circles. Sandwich between two cookies. Roll the edge of the cookie in the chopped nuts. Refreeze to firm.