- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 37 min
- Serving: 6
Snappy Ham Snacks are made with refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1, 8 ounce can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 thin slices boiled ham
- sesame seeds
- Combine first 3 ingredients with 3 tablespoons butter in small bowl, mixing well. Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles, pressing to seal perforations. Cut each triangle in half; stretch dough to form eight 4 by 4 inch squares.
- Spread with ketchup mixture; top with ham. Roll up tightly, sealing edges. Cut each roll into 3 pieces. Place seam side down on baking sheet. Spread with remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18-22 minutes until brown.