- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 10 servings
Cereal and trail mix treats on a stick.
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups honey nut and oat, or similar, cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 10 ice cream sticks
- Melt the marshmallows in the margarine over low heat. Blend the peanut butter in. Add the remaining ingredients. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Form into 10 2-inch balls. Insert sticks and chill for 30 minutes.