- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Create a snack getaway for your kids!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 celery rib (with a leafy top)
- 1 carrot cut into 4 sticks
- 1 large cracker
- 1 apple, cored and cut into wedges
- Place the peanut butter in a mound in the center of the plate. Stick the celery stick straight in as a tree.
- Lay the carrot sticks down and top with the cracker to make a raft.
- Cut the apple wedges in half and arrange around like shark fins.
- Add additional fruits and snacks to fill the "island".