- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy mushroom and round steak slow cooked dinner.
- 2 pound sirloin steak or thick round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Canola oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- Noodles, cooked
- Brown the steak in a skillet with the oil. Arrange in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the noodles, in a separate bowl and pour over the steak. Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low. Serve over the cooked noodles.