- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Saucy slow-cooked round steak dinner. Delicous over mashed potatoes.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean round steak, fat trimmed, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 onion, halved, sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans golden mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups hot, thick-and-chunky salsa
- Season the steak with pepper and arrange in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Top with the onion slices.
- Combine the soup and salsa and pour over the steak and onions.
- Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low.