- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy mushroom and onion topped chopped steak dinner.
- 2 pound round steak
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Chop the steak into serving-size pieces and arrange in the prepared pan.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Heat just until the mixture is well combined. Pour over the steak pieces.
- Bake covered for 1 hour.