- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy baked pheasant dinner.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 pheasant halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet and brown the pheasant. Arrange, meat side down, in a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the soups and milk, and pour over the pheasant. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Reduce the heat to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for an additional 30 minutes.