- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: 2 -4 people
There's nothing like a toasty, gooey marshmallow, crunchy graham crackers and melted milk chocolate on a warm summer night. The only thing better than a traditional s'more is a s'more flavored cocktail! Make your favorite camp dessert into a drink form by mixing marshmallow vodka, creme de cacao and crushed graham crackers.
- 4 ounces of marshmallow vodka
- 2 ounces of creme de cacao
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- In a chilled martini mixer, pour vodka, creme de cacao and ice together. Shake vigorously.
- Dip the rim of a chilled martini glass into water and then into crushed graham crackers. Drizzle chocolate syrup into a chilled martini glass.
- Pour vodka and creme mixture into the martini glass. Garnish with shaved chocolate and enjoy!