- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: About 2-1/2 dozen
Toasted s'mores have been enjoyed around the campfire for more than 80 years. The great news this summer is that the classic combination of ingredients found in s'mores -- milk chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows -- is no longer reserved for the campfire. You can make s'mores treats in the oven, microwave or even the freezer!
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 (1.55 ounces each) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, finely chopped
- Whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Additional graham cracker pieces, miniature marshmallows and chopped Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars (optional)
- Place the candy pieces in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium (50 percent) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted when the mixture is stirred.
- Stir in the marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs until well coated. Drop by the spoonfuls into miniature paper muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter). Top with softened vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.