- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 16 People
These easy-to-make bars are ideal for serving at potlucks or large family gatherings.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 2/3 cups mini-chocolate chips
- Mix together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs; press into the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Layer chocolate chips evenly over top of crust.
- Pour condensed milk over top of chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over top of bars and broil until they are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle mini-chocolate chips over top of marshmallows and let cool for 15 minutes before cutting into bars.