- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Two ounces of gin gives this version of the Negroni cocktail a smoother taste and a more seamless blend with the sweet vermouth and Campari.
- 2 ounces Gin
- 1 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Campari
- Orange Zest Twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange twist and then serve immediately.