- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This whiskey-based drink is made from a blend of orange curacao, sherry and orange bitters, giving it a smooth and citrusy finish.
Photo originally appeared on www.scienceofdrink.com
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 3/4 ounce orange curaçao
- 1/4 ounce sherry
- 1 dash orange bitters
- flamed orange peel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the flamed orange peel and then serve immediately.