- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The egg is added to this Cognac-based cocktail to provide an attractive head of foam on the top of the drink and to smooth out its texture. If you are worried about using a raw egg, use pasteurized eggs instead.
- 2 ounces Cognac
- 1 teaspoon raspberry syrup or raspberry liqueur
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes maraschino liqueur
- 1 egg white
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 40 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then shake for an additional 40 seconds to chill.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and serve immediately.