- Prep: 12 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10
Smoky Salmon Spread tastes great on bagel chips with a garnish of thinly sliced cucumber.
- 1, 7 ounce can red salmon
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 10 drops liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- thin slices of cucumber
- bagel chips
- Drain salmon, reserving salmon liquid. Flake.
- Combine cream cheese, liquid smoke, and salmon liquid. Blend thoroughly. Stir in onion, then fold in salmon.
- Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.