- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This sweet and smoky vinaigrette is made from blending smoked paprika and orange marmalade. Its vibrant and bold flavor pairs well with grilled meats, especially pork, and grain and pasta-based salads.
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2-1/2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 small shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the vinegar, marmalade, water, honey, paprika and shallot into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Slowly pour in the oil, while whisking vigorously to blend, and then season the dressing with a few pinches of salt and pepper.