- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 1 ball
Serve with crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Several drops LiquidSmokeⓇ
- 1 roll cheese spread (bacon, garlic or sharp cheese flavor)
- 2 small packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Unwrap the cheese roll, place in a casserole dish and microwave on high for 1 minute. Add the cream cheese, microwave for another 1 minute, or until cheese mix well.
- Add the Worcestershire and LiquidSmokeⓇ and stir well. Mix in the shredded cheese.
- Place in the freezer and chill for 15 minutes, or an hour in the refrigerator.
- Roll into a ball, then in the parsley, and then in the pecans until covered. Chill for several hours before serving.