- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use barbecue sauce with smoke flavoring, in this delicious Blood Mary cocktail, for an even more authentic and robust taste.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh horseradish
- 3 dashes Worchestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped chipotle en adobo
- Generous squeeze of lemon juice
- Pinch of celery seeds
- 1 English cucumber cut into 4-inch-long spears to garnish
- 2 green olives to garnish
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with the cucumber spears and the olives, and then serve immediately.