- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 4-5 People
Kids, hubby...everyone will love them. Great for appetizers, too!
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 package of Hillshire Farms' Lit'l Beef Smokies
- 8 slices of Kraft sliced cheese or little slices of cheese of your choice cut into 1 inch by 1/4 inch squares.
- Open tubes of rolls, Lit'l Smokies and cheese; individually wrap each Smokie with a piece of cheese in a small portion of the dough.
- Place on a cookie sheet side by side and bake according to dough directions.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard or BBQ sauce.