- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Create an impressive and tasty mixed drink by garnishing the rim of this Margarita cocktail with a salt, cinnamon, cumin and chili powder blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 tablespoon Mezcal
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon L'Esprit de June
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt, cinnamon, cumin and chili powder to rim glass
- 1 lime wedge
- Place the salt mixture onto a plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the salt mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Put the salt-rimmed glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill and to allow the mixture to set.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wedge, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wedge and then serve immediately.