- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Orzo is a tiny rice shaped pasta.
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 cup smoked turkey breast cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, onions, cabbage and cilantro.
- Stir up and add turkey.
- Mix lemon juice, mayonnaise and oil in a small bowl.
- Add to the turkey mixture and toss until well coated.