- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 8
Build this giant sandwich, then divide it into wedges and dig in.
- 1 (12-inch) focaccia, sliced horizontally
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices smoked Provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 slices Black Label Maple Flavor Bacon
- 1 teaspoon Herdez Chipotle Peppers, finely chopped
- 8 ounces Hormel Natural Choice Smoked Deli Turkey, sliced
- Heat broiler.
- Cook bacon according to package directions; drain.
- Drizzle cut sides of focaccia with oil. Broil 6 inches from heat source 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, garlic and chipotle. Spread mixture on toasted focaccia. Layer lettuce, tomato, turkey, cheese and bacon on bottom half of focaccia. Cover with top focaccia half. Slice sandwich into 8 wedges.