- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 12 Tea Sandwiches
Dainty, delicate and delicious, these smoked salmon tea sandwiches are a perfect pass around appetizer for a luncheon.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 cocktail rye bread slices
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into 24 slices
- 1 (4-ounce) package smoked salmon, cut into 12 slices
- Lemon peel curls to garnish
- Fresh dill sprigs to garnish
- Place the sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed and lemon juice in a small bowl and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto each bread slice and then top with 2 slices of the cucumber and 1 piece of the smoked salmon.
- Garnish each tea sandwich with a lemon curl and some fresh dill sprigs. Serve immediately.