- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 16
Smoked salmon turns cream cheese into a sophisticated and easy dip for crackers or cruditÃ©s.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Â¼ cup finely chopped green onions (white and green parts)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 1 tablespoon fresh, minced
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- Combine ingredients in a food processor or thoroughly mash together with a fork until well blended. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Dip can be made up to 2 days ahead, covered and refrigerated.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Place bowl on a serving platter surrounded with cruditÃ©s, baked crackers, olives, and small leaves of red and green Belgian endive.