- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes about 2-1/4 cups
This smoked salmon chive dip is a delicious low carb condiment to use as a dip for vegetables or low carb toasts or crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese or goat cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces chopped smoked salmon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and use as a dip for vegetables or low carb toasts or crackers.