- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Glasses of Pinot Gris, Riesling or Rully are wonderful accompaniments to this chic smoked salmon and caper spread. Serve with rye crackers or with pumpernickel bread squares.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained capers, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the cream cheese and the sour cream into a bowl and stir vigorously until thoroughly blended. Fold in the smoked salmon, capers and onion and then stir in the lemon zest and juice. Serve at room temperature.