- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail makes an extremely impressive presentation. Ask your local liquor store to help you find the ingredients.
- 1/8 ounce Laphroaig 10 Year Old
- 1/2 ounce Marie Brizard Anisette
- 2 ounce Sobieski vodka
- 1 star anise to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 20 seconds and then julep-strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Add a star anise to garnish and serve.