- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 2 chipotle chiles packed in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 pounds pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored oil
- For slaw, combine coleslaw mix, onion and bell peppers in large bowl. Combine dressing, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl; toss dressing mixture with coleslaw mixture just until all ingredients are well coated. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- For pork, prepare grill with medium-hot fire. Combine barbecue sauce with chipotle chiles. Brush tenderloin with garlic-flavored oil. Grill 8 minutes per side, or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 150 degrees F. Brush tenderloin generously with barbecue sauce mixture and grill a couple more minutes, about one minute per side. Let tenderloin stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- To serve, place slaw in center of platter. Surround with sliced tenderloin. Remaining sauce can be served at the table.