- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail gets its name from the Smith & Cross Navy Strength Jamaican Rum that is blended with fresh lime juice, simple syrup and bitters in this spicy and tropical mixed drink.
- 2 ounces Smith & Cross Navy Strength Jamaican Rum
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Freshly grated nutmeg and a lime swirl to garnish
- Place the rum, simple syrup, fresh lime juice and bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass with fresh cracked ice.
- Garnish the drink with the freshly grated nutmeg and a lime swirl and then serve immediately.