- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: 7 hr 30 min
- Total: 15 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A delicious overnight marinated flavor-packed beef brisket.
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored liquid smoke
- 1 (4-5 pound) beef brisket
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Drizzle the liquid smoke over the brisket, cover and chill overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain the brisket. Pour the Worcestershire sauce over. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 6-7 hours.
- Uncover, pour the barbecue sauce over and bake for 30 more minutes. To serve, slice thinly across the grain.