- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
While you're so busy making everything else, let the crockpot take care of this one. Potatoes can be preboiled to save time.
- 6 to 8 potatoes, sliced very thinly
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup soft American cheese, chunked (Velveeta or similar)
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray slow-cooker with nonstick spray. Fill halfway with sliced potatoes.
- Layer 1/2 soup, 1/2 cup soft cheese, 3/4 cup grated cheese and 1/2 can of milk.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Layer remaining ingredients again, in same order.
- Cook on high 6 hours, checking periodically and adding milk if required.