- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 10
Sit back and kick your feet up, the slow cooker does most of the work for this tongue-tantalizing pork and bean chili.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded, minced
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Sour cream
- Diced avocado
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and jalapenos and cook, stirring often, for 1 minute.
- Add pork and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until pork is browned.
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve with sour cream, avocado and cilantro.