- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
This easy peach applesauce recipe is worth the wait and can be enjoyed as a side dish or a dessert.
- 10 Macintosh apples, cored and chopped
- 4 fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Put apples and peaches in a slow-cooker; stir in brown sugar cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Turn slow-cooker to high. Cover and cook for 3 hours on high, then switch to low for remaining 2 hours. Stir before serving.