- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Deliciously simple orange flavored slow cooked chicken breasts.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Canola oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- Brown the chicken using the oil in a skillet. Arrange in a greased slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 3-5 hours on low.