- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Yummy nacho mixture, made in the slow cooker and served over chips.
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Spread the chips on a platter. Pour mixture over it and sprinkle with the cheese.