- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooker lasagna
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine the beef and the spaghetti sauce in a separate pan.
- Place a third of the noodles in the slow cooker, add 1/3 of the cottage cheese on top of that. Add 1/3 of the beef mixture and then finally top with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat 2 more times. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.