- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy slow cooker zucchini soup.
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups grated zucchini with peel
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Mix together everything but the sour cream in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 2 hours on low. Mix in the sour cream and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until heated through.