- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked chicken and vegetable stew.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken pieces, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian style tomatoes
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Combine the chicken and the potatoes in the slow cooker. Stir together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the chicken mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.