- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 4 servings
Take advantage of the convenience of your slow cooker to make this tasty and delicious slow cooker chicken alfredo recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-16 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen snap peas, thawed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pounds fettuccine, cooked
- Quickly brown chicken in 1 tablespoon canola oil then place in slow cooker.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, corn, peas, mushrooms, onion, water, garlic salt, and pepper in slow cooker; place lid on and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours. Serve over fettuccine.