- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple creamy chicken and rice dinner.
- 1 cup rice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 soup cans water
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 chicken, quartered
- Pour the rice into the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Add the soup, water, broth, and soup mix in a saucepan and heat until mixed. Pour half of the mixture over the rice. Arrange the chicken pieces over top and pour the remaining mixture over. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.