- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast (butt)
- 1 (6 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Trim fat from pork roast, if necessary. Place roast in 4- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Use wire whisk to stir together cranberry sauce and sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in juice, mustard, cloves and pepper until well combined. Pour cranberry mixture over roast in slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until pork roast is tender.
- Season roast to taste with salt; serve juices with roast.