- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A classic, creamy beef lasagna, slow cooked to delicious perfection.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (18 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 6-8 lasagna noodles, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Add the beef and onion to a skillet and cook until browned. Stir in the garlic powder, spaghetti sauce and oregano. Cook until heated through.
- Spread half of the meat mixture in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Layer half of the noodles over.
- Top the noodles with half of the remaining meat mixture, half of the cottage cheese, half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.