- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 People
Try this interpretation of a sloppy joe sandwich the next time you're in the mood for a quick, easy and fun family meal.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 can sloppy joe sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Scrub potatoes and lightly brush with olive oil. Bake in oven for 40 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes.
- When the potatoes have approximately 15 minutes left to bake, brown meat and drain. Combine meat with sloppy joe sauce over medium heat. Cook until boiling and then reduce heat to low.
- Top potatoes with sloppy joe mixture and shredded cheese.