- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Combine two all-time kids’ favorite meals in one delicious dish and guess what you get? A new family favorite!
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1 13.8-ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Place the beef, onion and carrot into a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until the meat has browned.
- Drain and discard any fat, and then add the chili powder and cook for 1 minute before stirring in the tomatoes and bringing the mixture to a boil.
- Once the mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, roll out the pizza dough on a clean surface that has been lightly sprinkled with flour, and cut into 4 pieces.
- Put each piece of dough on the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pizza crusts from the oven and top with the beef mixture and the cheese.