- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Check out this recipe for Sloppy Joe Pie. It is a delicious take on a family classic that everyone will enjoy. It's quick and easy; plus, the bake time at the end gives mom time to relax before sitting down for dinner. Sloppy Joe's just got better!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 1/2 ounce can of sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 slices American cheese
- Brown beef and prepare sloppy joe sauce as package directs.
- Combine Bisquick, milk, butter, and egg to form a soft dough.
- Press into greased 9-inch pie pan, including sides.
- Cover dough with sloppy joe and beef mix.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Add cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.