- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 5 servings
An American classic in a casserole dish, Sloppy Joe casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits (10)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Brown beef, drain off excess fat.
- Mix the soup, water, Worcestershire and black pepper in with the beef. Bring to a boil. Scoop into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Place the biscuits along the edge of the dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes until biscuits are golden brown. Top the beef mixture with the cheese.