- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Chicken and vegetable stir fry dinner.
- 1 pound boneless, slinless chicken breasts
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (!6 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- Hot rice, if desired
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces. Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray. Heat the chicken, stirring, over medium heat.
- Mix in the sauce, juice and vegetables. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Continue heating until the vegetables are crisp tender. Serve over rice.